Tuesday 18 June 2013

A translation of letter from the Tibetan movie'char sim sim dhen lhang lhang"

"Its been half of month since I apart from you.This long 15 days was not less than 100x15 years for me. I don't know how to lead my daily life without you.......Yesterday I left all my EGO and went to different news paper's editor in search of you.Your heart throbing expression gives me a heart full of sorrows. Even though I don't have the guts to write you a letter but still the strong feeling of missing you and the infinite love for you, force me to write. Actually there are so many things in my heart to share you but to be very meaningful, all I want to tell you is "I Love You".I Love you from the bottom of my heart and mind as well. Even if there is very  little distance between love and anger than hope my letter will rise in your anger. If there is still a little space for me in your heart than please give me one more chance....... "

No comments:

Post a Comment